1.8

Bike frame, they stripped it then powder coated it.Manager calls and tells me it is done and ready.

The coating ended up with crazing and variable shades. Original quote was $125. After showing it to me, before I even say a word, the manager says yeah it doesnt look so great so he could either do it again, or I could have it as is for $50. Are you kidding me?

What a bunch of lazy SOBs. I said I'll take it as is for nothing because I'm taking it elsewhere.

Poor results, poor ethics, lazy.Tip...drive farther if you have too!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "go into another line of business" as the author lost $125. The author is overall dissatisfied with Glendale Powder Coating. The most disappointing about glendale powder coating powder coating service from Glendale Powder Coating was quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Glendale Powder Coating.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Glendale Powder Coating to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Glendale Powder Coating?

Comments