I just picked up a set of heat shields I dropped off 2 weeks ago at Glendale Powder Coating.I was told a week when I dropped them off and then I called last Friday to be advised they were not done yet.

I thought that because they were taking extra time, they would turn out a lot better than they did. When I brought them in they were chrome and had surface scratches on them with a couple dents that I had to hammer out. I was advised that the ceramic coating would cover it up after they stripped off the chrome to do the satin black ceramic coating. That's not how they turned out.

Now instead of being chrome with surface scratches, they are satin black with surface scratches. I called them back and talked to Rick.

He advised that ceramic coating doesn't hide the scratches and to bring them back down so they can take a look.I might just do that and then update my post to let everyone know how it ended.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ceramic coating from Glendale Powder Coating. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Glendale Powder Coating to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of the work. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Glendale Powder Coating for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Glendale Powder Coating?

Comments